Silicone Insulated Wire
Silicone Insulated Wires – The Perfect Wiring Solution for High or Unsteady Temperatures
Highly flexible and heat resistant silicone insulated wires are ideal for high current connections, where the temperature exceeds 150º C and goes up to 250º C. At, Flexwires, we keep a large stock of these electronic hook-up wires that offer reliable and safe connection when wiring electrical and electronic equipment. They are available in several specifications, sizes, shapes and colors to best match the critical wiring applications of customers from multifarious industrial sectors.
Features and Specifications
Silicone insulated wires are great choices when it comes to the wiring of electrical and electronic products that are exposed to fluctuating temperatures, and high voltages. At Flex Wires, silicone insulated wires are made available to the customers in single as well as double conductor configurations. These electronic hook-up wires are available in a range of features and specifications as follow:
- Conductor Material: Copper, Tinned
- Minimum Bending Radius: 7.5 x O.D.
- Radiation Resistance: 2 x 107 cJ/kg
- Temperature: Ranging from -40ºC to 150ºC.
- Voltage: Ranging from 600V ~ 40kV
- Wire Gauge: From 12 AWG ~ 22 AWG
- Mechanical Properties: Flexible wire construction as they are produced from a combination of silicone rubber and fine wire stranding made from copper and copper alloys. They exhibit good insulation cut through resistance and radiation, corona, and ozone resistance.
Electrical Properties – Silicone insulated wires exhibit excellent dielectric strength and are flame retardant. Also, they possess exceptional resistance to thermal shock
Applications are Endless
Compared to organic and synthetic rubber, silicone insulated wires exhibit better resistance to ambient temperature and other climatic conditions. Due to this, they are widely used across medical, automotive, military, and aeronautical industries, among others.
Silicone insulated wires are the smart choice when it comes to the internal wiring of:
- Gas dryers
- Heating appliances
- Steelworks and hot rolling mills
- Medical appliances
- Laboratory equipment
- Measuring and controlling equipment
- Motors and generators
Superior Product Delivery through Quality Conscious Approach
Flexwires has a team of engineers and technicians who work hand-in-hand to produce silicone insulated hook-up wires with high-voltage ratings. The combined efforts of the engineering team and the quality checking team help us retain the quality, which we have been upholding for years.