Enhancing the Performance of Automotive Vehicles Using Automotive Primary Wires
Automotive primary wires are designed to withstand harsh environmental aspects within an automobile. These can include fluctuating temperatures, circuit overloading, and collision damage. They can be used in a range of applications, from general circuit wiring to more specialized applications like automotive motor, and engine compartment wiring. Our wires can be used for cars, trucks, and trailers, among others. At Flex Wires, we also provide customized wire forms for specialized applications like custom engines, cramped compartments, and new electrical car appliances.
Automotive Primary Wire Features and Specifications
At Flex Wires, we provide automotive primary wires that meet a complete range of automotive application requirements. Our wiring products are offered in varied specifications.
- Temperature Range: -40oC to 155oC
- Rated Voltage: 50 V
- Spark Voltage: 2500 V
- Conductor Material: Tinned or Bare copper
- Certifications: RoHS and SAE J 1128
- Mechanical Properties: These wires can perform in high temperature applications. The manufacturing materials are designed to make the wires light in weight. They also make the wires flexible for use in small spaced and large sized components. The insulation provides superior resistance to abrasion as well as fire.
- Electrical Properties: The wires are designed with low RF frequencies, and can provide excellent shielding and EMI.
Automotive primary wires can prove to be beneficial to a variety of automotive applications:
Automotive primary wires can help enhance the performance of many automotive components, while adding to the user’s overall driving experience.